OMBU is looking for a Product Owner. Could it be you? Product Owners at OMBU shape and execute our projects, leading our client and internal teams. The job responsibilities fall under three areas:
Account management: Shepherding OMBU's relationships with our clients, helping define how we'll bring value to their organizations
Digital strategy: Helping identify our client's technology needs and goals and defining projects that will advance their organizations
Project management: Managing the execution of projects by leading the project team to a successful outcome
- A passion for all things Web and a desire to help deliver innovative high-value products hat our clients will love
- Experience defining requirements for technology products and drafting proposals and statements of work
- Ability to lead teams through large an complex technology projects at a consistent and predictable pace, and having fun while at it
- Experience managing schedules, budgets, and task priorities
- Superb organization skills to stay ahead of projects
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to navigate difficult conversations with clients
- A web development or consulting background is desired but not required
A successful Product Owner at OMBU is highly-organized, driven, and thrives as the meeting point between our clients and team. This is an extremely rewarding opportunity, but it's not for the faint of heart. It is also not an entry level position. We are looking for candidates with a demonstrable successful track record in these roles.
If we haven't scared you yet, you may be our next Product Owner!